Westfield World Autumn edition- Magazine :)

Benrobson2999 - Kent AO

A great read, cheered me up. Looking forward to a bit of driving in 2021 😎

1 hour ago, Benrobson2999 said:

A great read, cheered me up. Looking forward to a bit of driving in 2021 😎

You best get out there then.. years fast disappearing 😊

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Westfield World Autumn edition- Magazine :)
34 minutes ago, ianali said:

You best get out there then.. years fast disappearing 😊

Or even 2022 lol……

• Haha 1

Top quality and feature packed as ever, very well done all.

Would have been nice to have been consulted on the inclusion of my issue at Blyton before publishing though...

A great edition @Andy Malone - Editor you have managed to publish another bumper edition during times when we are not as active as usual so hats off to you 👍 also great to read the contribution from @Chris Smith and look forward to future articles Chris on Westfield Sportscars during your ownership 😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris Smith said:

You may not know that I am seriously ill in hospital (terminal) and want to make the most of everything. I’ve had the most fantastic life being my own boss since 1965. Done all things I wanted to do from early days Curborough to Monaco in a GP car.

I'm so sorry to read this @Chris Smith but so great to hear you've got such a positive reflection on your life to date. We're all very grateful for the amazing cars you created for us and you'll always be cherished and remembered.

• Like 7

Thanks Chris, such sad news; but what an amazing legacy you’ve given us. The friends that have been made thanks to you passion and vision for the cars you created, and the places that we’ve been, and experiences we’ve enjoyed as a result will long continue.

• Like 7

It’s a real privilege to chat to the man responsible for the Westfield. I absolutely love the history of the seven British sports car and am proud to have now built one of my own. I look forward to many fun years in it, thankyou@Chris Smith

• Like 1

@Chris Smith I’ll add my sincere and heartfelt thanks as well. We’ve had our car 30 years now and never once considered selling it. It’s given us 30 years of joy & fun.

Thank you Chris & family.

• Like 1

@Chris Smith I'm a relative newbie to Westfield ownership and have had my car for a thoroughly enjoyable two years. It's the only car I've ever bought solely for the pleasure of driving and it's great. My wife even calls it the mistress as she gets jealous of the time I spend with her!

I've no real experience of mechanics, but have learned a lot in the last two years. One day, when we move to a house with a bigger garage, I may even consider building a new one!

Thank you, your legacy of a great value fun sports car will live forever.

@Chris Smith The majority of us can only hope to make a positive difference in this world - this club is full of people who are the happy beneficiaries of your vision and passion.  I hope that you remember that and that it makes you happy and proud.  Thanks for everything 👍