New Member - Nantwich, Cheshire: SE FW - Some Car Pics

CherryTreeFW

On 27/09/2021 at 15:44, CherryTreeFW said:

I have only owned my Westfieldfor a handful of weeks and I thought it was time to share some photos of my pride and joy. It is an SE FW on a 21 plate powered by a Blacktop Zetec 2.0l engine and fuelled by an Omex 600 ECU and Omex throttlebodies. 8" wheels at the back help get the power down nad 7" ones up front keep it looking trim and nimble. I don't have the available time to have built it myself (much as I would have liked to) so I acquired it from Toybox - hats off to Andy and Dale for help, advice and service.

I do plan to maintain/ service it and upgrade/ adjust/ fettle it myself although the only work I've done on it so far is replacing a couple of fuses and pop-riveting the presstud bases for the door straps!

Having joined WSCC the next step is to get involved with the North Staffs and East Cheshire WSCC group as we live a few miles outside Nantwich in the fields of the Cheshire Plain.

If anyone from my neck of the woods happens across this topic, please do say hello!

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

IMG_1790.jpg

welcome @CherryTreeFW another Cheshire member just saying hello and looking forward to meeting you and the new toy soon. Fingers crossed the weather next Thursday is good enough.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Si.Dalziel said:

welcome @CherryTreeFW another Cheshire member just saying hello and looking forward to meeting you and the new toy soon. Fingers crossed the weather next Thursday is good enough.

Si - thanks for the welcome! I'm hoping BOTH the weather is good AND there is petrol available! 🙂

• 5 months later...

Was that you David, tootling through Sandbach around 3.30pm today? 

The Westfield looked and sounded gorgeous, whoever it was!

On 25/03/2022 at 16:02, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Was that you David, tootling through Sandbach around 3.30pm today? 

The Westfield looked and sounded gorgeous, whoever it was!

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretarysorry I didn’t see this till today for some reason! Yes, that would likely have been me - my 2 boys are at Sandbach School. As only one of them was in on Friday it was a ate chance to do the School run in the Westy. It’s nice to know it sounds and looks good, thanks. The Softbits hood is better functionally than the standard Westfield hood, but I also think the lines are better. 😀C15B4E0E-2831-4DCE-9C54-B5F6389BDE00.thumb.jpeg.d58750281d4284e7c6afc6eb4b0f8d28.jpeg

• Like 1