NOW OPEN FOR BOOKINGS AWARDS DINNER 2021- open to everyone

Terry Everall

On 04/10/2021 at 12:16, John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO said:

me and louise are up for attending, louise has tried to book rooms via the phone and had no one picking up.

John

You need to email them. sam.coles@leamarstonhotel.co.uk.

They rang me back 48hrs after I sent the email. The hotel has some reception staff off so some are doing multiple jobs hence the lack of answer on the phone.

I emailed sam.coles@leamarstonhotel.co.uk and got a call within half an hour

you need to press option 1 not 5 

I am unable to attend the Speed Series awards evening.

I have booked and paid for the meal, so if anyone would like to take over that booking, for a donation to our charity Make A Wish, it's yours.

John.

The dinner is just  £35 for 3 courses and some free wine

• 2 weeks later...

Well there is just 4 weeks to go to the Awards Dinner and we already have good support and attendance but I would love to see more if possible. You have 3 weeks to get your tickets and have a great night. There will be a three course meal, wine on the table, a raffle,  and a chance to win prizes as well as raise money for our MAKE A WISH charity. Should be a great night so come and join in

• 2 weeks later...

Just PM'ed you, Terry. We had our booster jab last Sunday, so feeling relaxed about engaging in close company. Just avoiding tongues at this stage, sticking to pecks on the cheek!😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Captain Colonial unpinned this topic