NOW OPEN FOR BOOKINGS AWARDS DINNER 2021- open to everyone

Terry Everall

Awards Dinner 2021 – Open to all WSCC members

27th November at Lea Marston Hotel

I hope you are all well and almost back to normal life after the restrictions that Covid has imposed upon our lives. Despite the problems we have manged to have quite a good season and attendance at our events. Many, if not most of us are vaccinated and I would like to move ahead with arranging the Awards Dinner on 27th Nov as there seems to be quite a bit of support for that date. If we postponed the do until Feb or March next year the Covid situation may well be worse.

I would like to know if you and partners would attend the dinner at the usual venue ( Lea Marston Hotel). Dinner price will be held at £35 per person (3 courses and wine on the table) and I have negotiated the online B&B price down from £169 to £99 (2 people) and £89 (1 person).

To book a room please email sam.coles@leamarstonhotel.co.uk. and give her your phone number and she will call back within 48 hrs and book it for you

Clearly we require a reasonable attendance for the event to be viable and I hope that we will have a charity fund raising event again.

Please book tickets via the STORE 

terry.everall@gmail.com

• Like 3

• Terry Everall pinned this topic

Terry - if you decide to go ahead and want me to create a package to put up in the online Store, just let me know.

• Like 1

If we get enough interested people then I will take you up on that Scott ..THANKS

Can all members see/access this thread (as it's in Speed Series area)?

25 minutes ago, Andy Banks said:

Can all members see/access this thread (as it's in Speed Series area)?

Yes they can, non and ex members can see it too, though obviously not reply

• Like 1

I did not realise that non speed series competitors cannot reply to the thread but they can email me

1 hour ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

I did not realise that non speed series competitors cannot reply to the thread but they can email me

Both regular and trial Club members permissions should allow them to both see and post replies in this thread, (it’s many years since the whole Speed Series section was only accessible to competitors only).

• 2 weeks later...

me and louise are up for attending, louise has tried to book rooms via the phone and had no one picking up.

that's a bit odd John as I have got through several times. Maybe just keep trying 

• Terry Everall changed the title to NOW OPEN FOR BOOKINGS AWARDS DINNER 2021- open to everyone
  • Captain Colonial unpinned this topic