Peak District meet Sat 25th Sept, 10am, Hulme End

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

1 hour ago, Andy Westwood said:

Andy does that mean your the current holder of the  magnet 🧲 

Technically nothing fell off!  

1 hour ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Luckily by the sounds of it. Thank goodness. 

2 minutes ago, aeg said:

Mr Clarke it’s nice to know that you let Glen tighten up you nuts !!!  More impressive that Glen has spare ones 😜

I was waiting for someone to lower the tone. Should have known it would be you!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AndrewBClarke said:

I have a sign you can borrow.....

DSC04245.JPG.43c64d490093353a0e89f7c999d1b844.jpeg.b5465fa7b6e2cc929157a85cf7fbe418.jpeg

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Curley said:

No rush 

The weather forecast on TV tonight says it is better on Saturday. I prefer to put a run on a Sunday and as it is only Monday I am hanging fire for a few days, I am hoping that I can get petrol too as I am down to half a tank at the mo. 

It's all worth it though, we have a great time together as the NUTcases above are proving, look forward to meeting you and your car.

@Curley well that is a disastrous start to your outings with us, it has rained all day today and sharp showers are forecast for tomorrow. Hopefully we can catch up with you the next weekend that you are available.

We made it to Quackers today and virtually had the place to ourselves, unsurprisingly, to stop the cake going out of date we helped them eat it.

I have to tell you this, we spoke for a good while to the owner of the cafe and she told us about her husband's accident, at one point she said 'when he had his head replaced' it's a funny story, if a sad one, that I will tell you all when we next see you.

XXXXX

DSC07108.JPG.a5a90f4fa35c2929a4bface45d28ac54.JPG

DSC07107.JPG.6283631609ed8a984226679c155c9acb.JPG

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Julie Hall - Joint Peak District AO said:

@Curley well that is a disastrous start to your outings with us, it has rained all day today and sharp showers are forecast for tomorrow. Hopefully we can catch up with you the next weekend that you are available.

We made it to Quackers today and virtually had the place to ourselves, unsurprisingly, to stop the cake going out of date we helped them eat it.

I have to tell you this, we spoke for a good while to the owner of the cafe and she told us about her husband's accident, at one point she said 'when he had his head replaced' it's a funny story, if a sad one, that I will tell you all when we next see you.

XXXXX

DSC07108.JPG.a5a90f4fa35c2929a4bface45d28ac54.JPG

DSC07107.JPG.6283631609ed8a984226679c155c9acb.JPG

I am surprised you weren't in the Westfield, you could have justified double cake then 😄

It was definitely quiet out and about today.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Curley said:

Is there a run this weekend 

as weather I supposed to be much better 

Let's hope so, however it's much to early for Julie to believe the 'cake' forecast yet.... 

• Haha 2

To @Curley and other Peak District bods,

Here goes, I am sorry but there will be no Peak District run out from me this weekend (9th/10th Oct) because I have just booked a holiday. It is a Friday to Friday let, meaning that there will be a run on next weekend and I will favour the Sunday which is the 17th October providing the weather is ok.

The following Sunday is the 24th October and we will be going to the Great British Car Museum, Ambergate for 10am, with a run out afterwards if the weather is ok.

So for a sketchy start at least you have something more solid to plan with but the weather I cannot control.

Please check on the EVENTS page later next week for information about the following weekend's activities.

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, Julie Hall - Joint Peak District AO said:

To @Curley and other Peak District bods,

Here goes, I am sorry but there will be no Peak District run out from me this weekend (9th/10th Oct) because I have just booked a holiday. It is a Friday to Friday let, meaning that there will be a run on next weekend and I will favour the Sunday which is the 17th October providing the weather is ok.

The following Sunday is the 24th October and we will be going to the Great British Car Museum, Ambergate for 10am, with a run out afterwards if the weather is ok.

So for a sketchy start at least you have something more solid to plan with but the weather I cannot control.

Please check on the EVENTS page later next week for information about the following weekend's activities.

Have a good holiday. Ali and me are holidaying in Cornwall for a week, driving down later this morning. Then next Friday I’m meeting a couple of chaps from here. Have an emissions thing to sort, so I’m being tutored in ecu/emissions stuff. Should see you all at next Sunday’s run, if we haven’t blown my car up. 

• Like 1

Have a great holiday. 

17th..I'm on a trackday ..🙄

Best wishes...'Lucan'

• Haha 2