MoFast updates and information

Paul Aspden (MoFast)

Oh most definitely IMO. 
This was my thoughts, 8.66mm across flats…

C22D5D4E-ACF0-4A29-8968-671B86B53453.jpeg

I like the more Audi style "stretched/flattened" hexagon of Paul's design, along with the rounded shoulders around the edge. It's just whether the hexagons look the right proportion or not. I don't think they're far out, possibly a little smaller, might suit, but it's really hard to tell without seeing them in-situ.

I think your hexagon size works well for what you wanted Andy, and again, it's hard to tell from the renderings, but for a more Audi style grill, they look a wee bit small on first glance.

:blush:

(Sorry, personal preference and all that, these are fantastic work, both of you!)

• Like 1

@Greenstreak-Andy D if you want us to do you a set with standard hexagons that’s no problem. Will add them to our product range.

Also happy support printing your design in our material but that would be a custom priced job.

All the best

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So we have now finished the prototyping phase for the grille Insert and will be starting the production run on Monday. 

We are also finalising the design on our rollbar mounts and will be advertising the various options soon.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just about to order some of these vents in the Audi hex pattern.

Can anyone tell me where to buy the matching mesh to use in the nose or even provide a link. 

I've searched the usual places but I'm clearly having an off day 

32 minutes ago, GaryR1983 said:

Just about to order some of these vents in the Audi hex pattern.

Can anyone tell me where to buy the matching mesh to use in the nose or even provide a link. 

I've searched the usual places but I'm clearly having an off day 

ebay mesh