SOLD- Soft Bits for Sevens Storm cap - SOLD

Jackv4

SOLD

I've had this on back order for near 9 weeks and it's just been delivered this week, I've got the car up for sale so I've no use for it, 

It's brand new and never been out the box,

Price is £90 Delivered 

Sorry no offers as ide rather pass it on with the car than take less for it.

Cheers Jack

Screenshot_20210911-140550_Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, Craigib76 said:

Would this work with a full cage?

Honestly no idea, Maybe come up short at front but I've never removed this from box so not sure

It’s way more “fitted” than the much more generic Walker St Claire cover was. It’s cut and sewn to follow the line of the windscreen, rear arches and roll bar to ZK tub gap. It doesn’t have much excess material covering the bodywork. It would probably give some protection, but I’m not sure how well the sides would pull down, with the wider and higher roof line from the cage.

When I had two ZK bodied Westfields, one with a low line Jap roll bar and one with a taller RAC bar, the Shower bits cap definitely didn’t fit the RAC bar car as well.

• Thanks 1

Mines a wide body with MSA bar. Very tempting, still for sale, if so I’ll have it 

• Thanks 1

They’re very good! 👍 

• Like 2

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to SOLD- Soft Bits for Sevens Storm cap - SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.