Broken cycle wings

Rexer200

Like I say, it's tight! it must be on top of anything else in there. The first time t tested it to see, after suddenly twigging why the end of the box was a funny shape, i basically fitted the rail in first then sort of rolled up and tucked the rest of the hood in underneath!

10 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Like I say, it's tight! it must be on top of anything else in there. The first time t tested it to see, after suddenly twigging why the end of the box was a funny shape, i basically fitted the rail in first then sort of rolled up and tucked the rest of the hood in underneath!

Ok, just fitted the bikini hood in the boot as you mentioned. I'm still glad a bought the hood bag for the roll bar though as at least that way I get the boot back as it was pretty full with just the hood. Hood in the boot is a nice to have option though for certain occasions.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

I passed IVA with these fitted and they're much less obvious (when off) .

Side repeaters

Regardless of the legalities, do you want to ensure others correctly see your intentions? Especially given how low down and vulnerable you are in a seven type car. 

Thanks, I've just ordered some of these. I'd prefer to be seen and these are just a bit smaller too.

43 minutes ago, CosKev said:

That's the front indicator 🤣

You reckon you can see that from 1mtr from rear of car?🙄

I can see it from here and I’m 100 miles away. 

6 minutes ago, Rexer200 said:

Thanks, I've just ordered some of these. I'd prefer to be seen and these are just a bit smaller too.

Added lightness!

Just bond the wires with tigerseal to the underside of the cycle wings (having abraded them first to aid adhesion). I've documented the replacement of mine in my build thread here- 

2 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

Added lightness!

Just bond the wires with tigerseal to the underside of the cycle wings (having abraded them first to aid adhesion). I've documented the replacement of mine in my build thread here- 

Great, thanks... I'll copy that... Tigerseal on order!

1 hour ago, Rexer200 said:

I can see the indicator 1m from the rear though, that's the point. My car already has IVA so the question was about the MOT not IVA

You asked why Westfield don't use the same lights as on your Caterham, I answered that👍

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

I can see it from here and I’m 100 miles away. 

Don't give up the day job🙄🤡

3 minutes ago, CosKev said:

Don't give up the day job🙄🤡

Trolling on here is his day job! 😆

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

I’ve not got a day job, 

28 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

Trolling on here is his day job! 😆

I think that means he's an intern! :o