New Westfield Se7en Owner

ProfGriff

Hi! I though I'd introduce myself here. My name is Phil and I just bought a 1992 Westfield Super Seven on a Bringatrailer auction.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992-westfield-zei/

I live on the east coast of Canada and plan to use this for the occasional AutoX and track day, and just for fun drives in the country. This is my first Seven and also my first RHD car. I also own a 72 MGB GT which is my summer daily driver, and a 98 LR Disco V8 which is my winter rig and tow vehicle, so I'm somewhat familiar with British cars.

I have a fair bit of AutoX and track experience, having raced my old VW GTI and BMW E30 when I lived in Ontario Canada. There's not as much action here on the right coast, but we do have a decent track that's about a 3 hour drive from me.

I'm really looking forward to picking up the car next weekend and driving it the three hours home.

I imagine this forum will be very useful as I get familiar with the car. TIA!

Cheers!

Phil

• Like 4

Welcome from the other side of the pond! 👍

Welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

:ww:   From Essex.  You have a proper classic Burton tuned Pinto there, lots to tinker with for your Autocross days.   Burton will still supply parts for you if need.  
Happy motoring.