Fibreglass Air intake with jenvey plate and itg filter.

Therev73

Fiberglass trumpet air intake complete with jenvey fixing plate and itg filter inside. In nice condition. 

Bought on a whim never fitted, item was previously used but looks very well indeed. 

Come give me £100 of your finest and I'll even post it to you. 

20210628_073553.jpg

20210628_073642.jpg

Also interested but need the dimensions to check my big trumpets fit in. 

I don't want to hijack Therev73s thread or gazump any deal already done but i have something similar in the garage which I'm unlikely to use. 

If its of any interest to whoever doesn't buy Therev73s let me know and I'll take a few pics or measurements. 

So I've had quite a bit of interest in this as I'm sure Therev73 has also. Didn't realise these were quite so popular. 

I've taken some pics with measurements and posted them here. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XrYv68SHoRH9DXtx6

I'll wait for Therev73 to confirm his has sold before I start working my way down the list of interested parties. 

Cheers

Phil

Just thought I'd confirm the batting order for the air intake so everyone knows the score. This is in the order I had pm. 

1)Rushmotorsport

2)kas

3)iowlee 

4)Tuner58

5)CRAIGR

Once I know Therev73 has sold his I'll work my way down the list. 

Cheers

Phil

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.