Calling all Narrow Owners wanting seats

Richard (OldStager)

Following a few posts on another thread, would any narrow owners please post a genuine interest in perhaps asking the factory if they would commission a limited number of seats for 'our' cars. I think the most sensible approach would be to post a photo if possible of what you are after and what colours you want.

They may not be interested, but this has to be worth a try, as I have seen a fair few requests for these in less than a year, and nobody so far has had much luck.

I think that the design / colour combo that has the most requests be the one that gets put to WSC as a possible seat(s) to consider making.

I will submit my own to start, a very old photo, but the seats still remain, and are getting worse by the year.

PIC_0043.thumb.JPG.40b215012224f0ac5b4af9be8bb30b1e.JPG

Thanks

Richard