October

BenD

I’d love to do Oulton again but if everyone is doing Donnington I could do that as well.

Sorry boys I'm out for October, croft will be my last day this year as the engine is coming out the week after ready for its new one.

I have a meeting with Track obsession at the next cadwell day around next year's dates and looking at a westfield exclusive day somewhere if we can get the numbers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

Sorry boys I'm out for October, croft will be my last day this year as the engine is coming out the week after ready for its new one.

I have a meeting with Track obsession at the next cadwell day around next year's dates and looking at a westfield exclusive day somewhere if we can get the numbers.

the Anglesey day that i did this week was run by track obsession and it was very well run. so a club day would be a good day

12 minutes ago, Mole said:

I am having a look at Donnington on October 11th with MSVT

Anyone else firmed up any dates?

Nothing firm yet. 11th OK for me. 

On 31/08/2021 at 20:36, Kingster said:

Nothing firm yet. 11th OK for me. 

Will probably book this at the weekend unless something else is planned by others for a group session..

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/09/2021 at 11:52, Mole said:

Will probably book this at the weekend unless something else is planned by others for a group session..

It seems dates are starting to book up for end September start October.. so i have just booked Donnington for the 11th October

1 hour ago, Mole said:

It seems dates are starting to book up for end September start October.. so i have just booked Donnington for the 11th October

I’ll look at booking this tomorrow 👍

Wow that was close, I must have got the last slot.. chris hopefully you will get a slot..shame they don't show when when places filling up

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to next Monday 11th for final day of the season at donnington.. got enough fuel now in the Jerry cans to last till lunch time.. got an email from MSVT today saying fuel only available for the track car and not tow vehicle and that it will be carefully monitored!

Anyone else going?

I got an email saying a couple of places were available- but I won’t have my car fixed in time sadly.