October

BenD

I have been think the same..kingster has posted about donnington.. would be third time this year..but could be an option..or I was even thinking about snetterton....

But would be good to have a group at donnington but it seems to be noise limits that puts people off..

But is quite central and maybe we could get a group from all corners of the country!

me and @Andy (Sycho) were talking about donnington a few days ago. i think Chris was talking about a javelin day but with a few of the chaps doing croft and cadwell towards the end of September i dunno if its a bit close, or oulton park is a bit more of a reasonable price in October also

I'm going to get September done before looking ahead. I may stick at Sep, as I've a rather large roofing bill just devoured a load of bank ballance. 😞 

I’ll do Donington in one of the track fleet. 

i have a few repairs to make but should be ready for a day out in October. id ideally like to do one that doesn't come with an overnight stay attached

2 minutes ago, BenD said:

ideally like to do one that doesn't come with an overnight stay

By October I want to do one that DOES come with an overnight stay 😁 (if I get the camper done!)

• Haha 2

Might miss that one as its my sons birthday on the 17th and we will probably be out for a meal on his birthday night.

42 minutes ago, BenD said:

alternatively Oulton on the 20th of October

If we don’t do Donny, Oulton would work

2 hours ago, BenD said:

alternatively Oulton on the 20th of October

Who is running this one?