Westfield Race Seats — SOLD

Sundaydriver

Removed from seiw car. Seats as fitted supplied from factory. 
collection only Gloucester area, or could meet up. £250

0854AC99-96EE-4624-9609-74A3FE4ABEA5.jpeg

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman changed the title to Westfield Race Seats

Apologies, I've edited the title to avoid confusion, as these are what the factory refer to as Westfield Race Seats, (the Sports Seats are a different model)

I’m guessing these wouldn’t be any good in a narrow, anyone know? 

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

I’m guessing these wouldn’t be any good in a narrow, anyone know? 

There were at least two widths over the years, one of which does fit, I’m told, a narrow chassis.

• Like 1

Any chance you you could put a tape measure across them Sundaydriver? 

Westfield parts lists them as wide only ( was interested myself , but sadly can`t see them fitting )

I recently fitted similar seats to my Widebody (again 42mm wide as above).

Drivers side fitted snug, but ok.

Passenger side (which I believe the tunnel space is narrower due to MT75 transmission tunnel) was extremely, extremely tight.

My guess is that the above would not fit a narrow body ?

Yeah, the old narrow versions were seriously narrow, I believe!

You believe correct, I am 60 kgs wet through and they are tight for me, not too tight as to be uncomfortable but tight.

I wonder , I have only been on here since January - ish and I have seen at least 6 if not more posts about where to find seats for narrows, would WSC consider at least getting a limited number of these made, of course we may all want different designs, so which ever is the most popular gets commissioned?

Is is worth creating a thread for narrow owners , who could perhaps state what they wanted, and subject to there being enough interest we could go from there?.

Sorry @Sundaydriver for hogging your For Sale advert.

• Like 2

• Sundaydriver changed the title to Westfield Race Seats — SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.