Hullo from North East AO

James McCormack - North East AO

Hullo. Just a quick note to introduce myself as the long lost AO for the North East. Hope you are all well. We still meet up at the Chester Moor pub (DH2 3RJ) on the second Tuesday of every month, in case you fancy a natter and a bite to eat. 

• Like 4

Ayup mate! Glad you have finally warmed up to 21st Century comms 😁

You need to post up some Tour pics - I hear some of yours were legendary 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, James McCormack - North East AO said:

We still meet up at the Church Mouse (DH2 3RJ) every month

Pretty sure I changed to the Chester Moor when I was in charge - but it's your call now!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, James McCormack - North East AO said:

Hullo. Just a quick note to introduce myself as the long lost AO for the North East. Hope you are all well. We still meet up at the Church Mouse (DH2 3RJ) every month, in case you fancy a natter and a bite to eat. 

Welcome back James, could you be so kind to reply to my PM please?

HI Quentin, yes I've replied to your PM and I've changed the details in this thread. Hope you are well. 

Monseiur Le Roi, yup, changed the info in the thread. 

• Like 1

I have just been up in the area around Durham and Newcastle, you have some fantastic and very lightly trafficked roads up there in awesome areas.

Roads which are still NSL where as down South most are now down to 50 or less.

10 minutes ago, jeff oakley said:

I have just been up in the area around Durham and Newcastle, you have some fantastic and very lightly trafficked roads up there in awesome areas.

Yes we are quite lucky - from here it’s an easy hop to Teesdale, the Lakes and the Borders with lots of nice roads in between. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kingster said:

Yes we are quite lucky - from here it’s an easy hop to Teesdale, the Lakes and the Borders with lots of nice roads in between. 

Some of us even get out on blatts quite regularly, when we are not building bl**** campers ;) 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jeff oakley said:

Yup, I've just been down to Wales today and it's all caravanners and average speed cameras. Come back up soon and bring the club for an inter-area visit. If you stop over the first round is on the North East club.