SOLD Heated screen for sale - to fit FW and ZK wide body cars

James McCormack - North East AO

Hi. It's the reappearance of the long lost AO for the North East. I have an FW screen for sale, as I'm going aero. Hugely scratched on the drivers side, or passenger side if you reverse the glass.... Comes with surround and mirrors. Offers, but not silly ones, invited just to offset the cost a little bit.  

20210811_192744.jpg

20210811_192755.jpg

20210811_192808.jpg

20210811_192817.jpg

20210811_192831.jpg

This will also fit ZK bodied cars by the way.

A new bit of glass can be had for not a lot if the scratch is bad 👍

Good to see you will be following the North East tradition of going aerosceen, had to be done 😁

It sure did. I'm working on £200 for going aero so if the screen can offset th cost of that I'll be delighted. 

Of course I went aero; they build us tough up here. No point in having a lightweight car then spending thousands trying to sanitise the experience.... (lights the touch paper and stands back😁)

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Exige man said:

Hi interested in you're screen how much do you want for it? 

On 13/08/2021 at 16:18, James McCormack - North East AO said:

working on £200 for going aero so if the screen can offset th cost of that I'll be delighted. 

Somewhere around there I’d reckon. 

7 hours ago, Exige man said:

Will you take £120

Hullo mate. £120 is a bit low.  I was going to come down to £175. To save hassle I'll just split the difference with you; £160 and its yours. 

12 hours ago, James McCormack - North East AO said:

Hullo mate. £120 is a bit low.  I was going to come down to £175. To save hassle I'll just split the difference with you; £160 and its yours. 

Where abouts are you located?

12 hours ago, James McCormack - North East AO said:

On 15/08/2021 at 07:38, Kingster said:

Somewhere around there I’d reckon. 

I'm just outside of Durham. Little place called Sacriston. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It might be worth changing the title, there are only two wide body screen designs, normal and the extra tall one. Both will fit either FW or ZK body cars, there's no difference. And both are available in heated or non-heated forms.

You might get more people looking without limiting it to FW owners?

• Kingster changed the title to screen for sale - to fit FW and ZK wide body cars
  • James McCormack - North East AO changed the title to SOLD Heated screen for sale - to fit FW and ZK wide body cars

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.