SOLD Scuttle, nose, cycle wings and bonnet for sale

Andrew (Fat_chap)

I have a scuttle panel, nose cone and cycle wings in red for sale, bought to change my car then changed mind and sold my Westfield. Looking for £300 for the lot or neatest offer, collection only (although I'll be at Stoneleigh on the Sunday morning and could drop off then). Don't currently have pictures of the cycle wings, but they are 25cm wide and same red as the others. 

DSC_0502.jpg

DSC_0495.jpg

Are these wide or narrow? As it says SE on the scuttle I suspect they are narrow, but not sure.

Wide, I believe, bought them for a widebody, but never ended up changing them over. I'll measure them to check

1 hour ago, Andrew (Fat_chap) said:

Wide, I believe, bought them for a widebody, but never ended up changing them over. I'll measure them to check

Would you sell the scuttle separately? 

5 hours ago, Exige man said:

Would you sell the scuttle separately?

I'm interested in the nose cone if the sale is being split. 

33 minutes ago, Deano85 said:

I'm interested in the nose cone if the sale is being split. 

Where abouts are you located 

9 hours ago, Exige man said:

Where abouts are you located 

In Telford, where abouts are you?

Yeah, willing to split the sale. Make me a reasonable offer for what you'd like. I'm in Chester-le-Street, Durham

Scuttle back up for sale £125

Nose cone £100 provisionally sold

Cycle wings £75

Also have a widebody bonnet with latches for sale in red (forgot to put it on the original post) £200 provisionally sold

Collection only from Chester-le-Street, Durham or drop off at Stoneleigh on Sunday 29th August

• Andrew (Fat_chap) changed the title to Scuttle, nose, cycle wings and bonnet for sale
  • Andrew (Fat_chap) changed the title to SOLD Scuttle, nose, cycle wings and bonnet for sale

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.