SOLD- Record Vice -SOLD

jeff oakley

I am starting to have a clear out of tools and spares so here is the first thing.

I have a 5 inch jawed Record vice which has seen little use. I was torn between selling this or my 9 inch monster which is visually challenged but shear brute size won.

It all works and is in very good condition. Obviously carriage will be expensive due to the weight which I can sort out if required but collection is preferable. I do get across the country quite a bit so might be able to meet or get dropped of to one of my sites.

Looking at £50, which is a fair price for this item.

vice2.jpg

vice1.jpg

Edited by Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO
SOLD

Hi Chris,

I am not an expert but this is one made in the UK (England) and the finish looks too good to be cast iron, but looking on line it is either cast iron or steel.

I have just had a good look and can see no markings at all to indicate which it might be. is there anything that you know off or how to id?

It’s cast iron with steel jaws, there decent vices last for years.

That's a proper vice, not a toy town one, bargain. 👍

Hi Jeff, please consider me Interested in it. I do live in Kent though, but I travel to Herts/beds/bucks every now and then. 

James, I have a branch in Maidstone which I will be visiting this month, so could arrange something.

42 minutes ago, jeff oakley said:

James, I have a branch in Maidstone which I will be visiting this month, so could arrange something.

Hi Jeff, I live quite close to Maidstone, I will PM you 😊 cheers 

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to SOLD- Record Vice -SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.