Repeated emails from forum

Richard (OldStager)

This may be an issue with my email client, but today I have had several emails via the forum as I have my PM notification linked to my email, all the emails are the same and time stamped as they arrive, so a PM I had two hours ago arrives again not 20 mins ago.

As I say it may be my email, anyone else get similar ?.

We use a 3rd party provider to send out notification emails.  Normally I'd investigate this, but I'm on a very limited internet connection at my holiday destination, so I'm going to have to guess that there was an issue at the 3rd party provider.

Thanks for getting back to me @Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster, I think it's fairly safe to assume that the issue was with my email, since no one else has reported the same thing. I had one more since yesterday, but it's stopped doing it now.

Enjoy your holiday.

• Like 1