DEPOSIT TAKEN - Westfield SE FW - 2.0 Zetec

Paul Hollands

Hi all,

I'm selling my SE FW which I built myself from a complete factory kit, but just haven't had the time to use. Its been driven just 483 miles with no track or wet weather usage. 

I took a lot of time building this and it was finally registered late 2019, before the winter weather and COVID resulted in limited opportunity to use in 2020.

During the purchase I also specified the following key upgrade options including;

· Limited-slip differential

· Wide-track suspension

· Upgraded brake calipers

· Sport seats with contrast stitching and headrest logo

· Red harnesses

· Side wind deflectors

· Immobiliser

· Heater

· Carbon-effect rear stone guards

There is no damage to the bodywork and the paintwork is in superb condition on account of its recent build and little more than running-in mileage. 

There isn't any wet weather gear included with the car, since it was never intended to be driven in the wet although I later fitted the side wind deflectors to stop the side buffeting

I loved building it and I love driving it, but I ashamedly simply don't have the time to use it owing to other car projects and therefore it would just continue to sit under a cover in the garage.

Have probably attached far too many pictures, but thought would help with any questions. Although feel free to give me a call to discuss further and I'm based in North Kent.

I'm looking for £16,495. 

07831 140002

Westfield4.jpg

Westfield9.jpg

Westfield10.jpg

Westfield6.jpg

Westfield7.jpg

Westfield11.jpg

Westfield14.jpg

Westfield16.jpg

Westfield18.jpg

Westfield25.jpg

Westfield27.jpg

Westfield29.jpg

Westfield30.jpg

Westfield34.jpg

Westfield49.jpg

Westfield50.jpg

Westfield54.jpg

Westfield57.jpg

Westfield58.jpg

Westfield59.jpg

Westfield60.jpg

Westfield61.jpg

Westfield72.jpg

Westfield73.jpg

Westfield75.jpg

Westfield76.jpg

Westfield77.jpg

Westfield82.jpg

Westfield83.jpg

Westfield84.jpg

Westfield88.jpg

Westfield89.jpg

Westfield90.jpg

Westfield93.jpg

Westfield94.jpg

Westfield95.jpg

Westfield98.jpg

Westfield99.jpg

Westfield101.jpg

Westfield102.jpg

Westfield104.jpg

Westfield115.jpg

Westfield117.jpg

Westfield119.jpg

Westfield123.jpg

Westfield124.jpg

Westfield128.jpg

Westfield131.jpg

Westfield137.jpg

Westfield138.jpg

Westfield140.jpg

Westfield142.jpg

Westfield150.jpg

Westfield152.jpg

Westfield153.jpg

Westfield155.jpg

Westfield157.jpg

Westfield160.jpg

Westfield162.jpg

Westfield176.jpg

Westfield180.jpg

Westfield181.jpg

Sorry you are selling for such little use, as always life just doesn't pan out.

All the best with the sale, lovely car and a fantastic advert 👍

• Like 1

Lovely car. Yes great advert too! Good like with the sale Iam sure someone will give that a good home :)

Lovely car at a very good price

Just to point out it looks like you have the wheels the wrong way round. Looks like the wider 8" rear wheels are on the front? 

Thanks for your comments.

I've just been to the garage to check and all the wheels are the same size (Well the tyres are the same size). Maybe an optical illusion.

14 minutes ago, Paul Hollands said:

Thanks for your comments.

I've just been to the garage to check and all the wheels are the same size (Well the tyres are the same size). Maybe an optical illusion.

The 8J wheels have a flat spoke, the 7J wheels have a curved spoke. You can fit 205 width tyres to both. It's normal to put the 8J on the rear. I've got different offset front to rear too.

The car looks great.

6 hours ago, Paul Hollands said:

Have probably attached far too many pictures

We don’t know what that means on here! The more the merrier - nice car 😁👍

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

The 8J wheels have a flat spoke, the 7J wheels have a curved spoke. You can fit 205 width tyres to both. It's normal to put the 8J on the rear. I've got different offset front to rear too.

The car looks great.

Do you know I've never noticed or knew that :) 

I'm more than happy to swap the wheels around for the new owner if i get the asking price :d 

1 hour ago, Paul Hollands said:

I'm more than happy to swap the wheels around for the new owner if i get the asking price :d 

If you do and you run different tyre pressures front to rear, which I certainly do, make sure you re-adjust them to suit. Might make the car drive strangely for the new owner on a test run ( if you offer one) 👍

2 hours ago, Paul Hollands said:

Do you know the offsets? It may be a little more complicated as you've likely centred the cycle wing about the 8" wheel and tyre. If the 7" offset is different, you may need to either re-drill the cycle wing stays or adjust the spacing of the stays from the upright.

On my S2000 I've got ET40 on the front and ET23 on the rear

• Paul Hollands changed the title to DEPOSIT TAKEN - Westfield SE FW - 2.0 Zetec

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.