Blyton today

Mole

Had a great track day at Blyton, really good fun. It was quite busy with a mixture of Clio's, Honda's and a few special hot hatches however everyone was really great at letting others pass..

Good to meet James in his green zetec, he and his mate were going really well.

There were another couple of westies there although not members.. (I did try and sell the benefits!) One of the guys had a supercharged Zetec in a smart red and black car. I was looking forward to som sessions on track however on his first time out the top rear suspension rose joint broke where the thread joined the body. Looks like it may have broken his drive shaft out universal joint.. shame as would have been fun with another Westy out on track. I did give Dan a ride in my car towards the end of the day and he was amazed how quick you can go with only 200 HP rather than his supercharged 325 odd...

So a good day and car all ok at the end of it after another hard non stop day plus even managed to get the caravan tyres nice and hot and sticky.. still got about 5mm of tread despite trying to destroy them!!

• Like 4