New owner here

WestfieldWill

Hi,

I've just bought my first Westfield, a bright green Seiw sport carbon ! Are there any previous owners on here ? 

I'll be using the car for a bit of road use but mainly track days, are there any regular track dayers here ? 

Cheers

Will 

20210718_145122.jpg

• Like 5

Car looks great…. One or two of us do the odd track day here and there 😄 😄

:ww:

Lots of track dayers, have a look at the forum section on track days.

Where are you based?.. that will help people identify if they are local to you... then you can meet.

I'm in the Peak District about 20 minutes from Sheffield so Cadwell, Blyton, donny and oulton are my "local" tracks 

• Like 1

There is a big Peak District cake eating gang, plus @Simon Waterfall Syman84 and I are in Chesterfield and the lynchpins of the track day gang 😄

Quite a few of us are off to Cadwell next week, and we usually have one a month 

As @Rush Motorsportsays we have a decent group of regular trackday goers. We are at Cadwell on the 29th July and one member has a place to sell if you fancy it. Next organised day is cadwell again on the 16th September with spaces left.

Look in the track day section for the details. 

Welcome aboard 

On 19/07/2021 at 19:33, Rush Motorsport said:

There is a big Peak District cake eating gang, plus @Simon Waterfall Syman84 and I are in Chesterfield and the lynchpins of the track day gang 😄

Quite a few of us are off to Cadwell next week, and we usually have one a month 

Cake eating gang - count me in 🤣 

I've just stumbled across your YouTube channel, looks like some great peddaling from you all! 

On 19/07/2021 at 21:20, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

As @Rush Motorsportsays we have a decent group of regular trackday goers. We are at Cadwell on the 29th July and one member has a place to sell if you fancy it. Next organised day is cadwell again on the 16th September with spaces left.

Look in the track day section for the details. 

Welcome aboard 

I'd love to do both but I'm pulled out with work untill mid September now, I have booked Blyton 29th Aug, croft 23rd September, and Anglesey on the 4th of October, are any of you guys on those days ? 

8 minutes ago, WestfieldWill said:

I'd love to do both but I'm pulled out with work untill mid September now, I have booked Blyton 29th Aug, croft 23rd September, and Anglesey on the 4th of October, are any of you guys on those days ? 

We have a very good group going to croft on the 23rd September i will tag you in the group in the track day chat.

yay Trackday