Pro-bolt Alternatives

Beaker_Bob

Morning everyone.

Does anyone have a reliable alternative to Pro-bolt.  I have good experience from pro-bolt however the parts I am after are out of stock and they are quoting a long lead time to fulfill the order.  Specifically after M6 countersunk bolts, countersunk washers anodized in black.

Cheers

Rob

I normally use these- GWR fasteners via their E-bay shop for normal nuts and bolts. They do coloured stainless. Does this help?

• Like 1

On 19/07/2021 at 11:58, Beaker_Bob said:

...Specifically after M6 countersunk bolts, countersunk washers anodized in black.

Where are their stock levels? Worried now as I have exactly this in my cart and about to checkout but haven't had anything about low stock so far.

11 hours ago, Andy Malone - Editor said:

Where are their stock levels? Worried now as I have exactly this in my cart and about to checkout but haven't had anything about low stock so far.

Sadly they don’t seem to show stock levels on their website. I received an email after I had completed my transaction stating out of stock and expected replenishment in 2 weeks.

Thanks for the heads up. Will join the hunt for good alternatives and let you know if I find anything.

@Beaker_Bob I spoke to Rachel at Pro Bolt yesterday and the only thing they were waiting for stock of from my order were the nylock nuts (I also wanted washers and bolts for the wings, all M6 black). She just has just emailed me to say the nuts have come in a week earlier than planned so everything is available and my order is with the warehouse for picking now. 

• Like 1

Just to follow up, I've just had the dispatch note so they definitely seem to be back in stock now.

EDIT (26th July): Now received so 100% available.