Knockhill 26th august 2 hour session

fil46

Anyone booked for this one , it will be my first Trackday with my s2000 powered westy can’t wait it’s been to long away from the tarmac, got my track diff at Bara motorsport getting 4.4, cwp my wet tyres are here just waiting on two wheels and need to get a front roll bar ordered and fitted then up to my mates for a corner weight,

😃

95F7B833-D9BC-4A88-8DA0-30CC78CC6B85.jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My diff is back from Bara  Just need to fit it 😀,I have my new wheels on and got use of my mates blaster ect and powdered coated my front wheels for wets, I have changed my front pads from mintex to hawk dtc30 gave them a bed in with a 280 mile run last sunday, Just a front roll bar and I am good to go.

IMG_4093.JPG

IMG_4094.JPG

IMG_4102.JPG

IMG_4132.JPG

IMG_4134.JPG

IMG_4145.JPG

IMG_4148.JPG

IMG_4153.JPG

IMG_4154.JPG

IMG_4155.JPG

• Like 1

Where is your mate based about and does he do corner weighting for joe blogs?

hope you have a good session at KH

cheers Craig

based in Aberdeen, blasting is his thing, but I do know someone who may corner weight for you but he if off to work for a 3 month'er

Aberdeen is a wee bit far to travel for me I am in West Lothian which is about 30 mins south from KH

• 4 weeks later...

Ouch, glad you’re ok though

The chassis looks in a bad way from a quick inspection not sure if I can fix it , may be a new chassis job, I am gutted after so many laps of Knockhill over the years and 100+ races, I get caught out on a trackday , could have been a lot worse 

did the same end of last year, fixed up OK over christmas