From Japan

Shigeo

Shigeo, welcome to the Forum. I hope we can all help with your work to get your car on the road. It's over forty years since I was last in Japan. I used to visit frequently to see our licensees Kanamatsu Gosho and their sub-licensses Daifuku Machinery and Kanagafuchi Chemicals. We licensed the manufacture of products using a patented moulding process to incorporate steel reinforcement into injection mouldings. I visited plants in many places in Japan and got to love the place. The Hakone National Park and the coach run to the fifth station (I think it was fifth) were wonderful. 

Once the licensees experience was as good as ours I didn't need to visit any more unfortunately. One day I will take my wife and we'll see all the sights together. 

A 'Green Pallet' (trade name) and a typical steel armature.

bcGxPsq.jpg

fmaSVSW.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What a lovely little boy! :)

• Thanks 1

What a great picture! Your son looks so cute in the car, and wonderful to see the next generation involved!

Welcome, as the others have said! We look forward to seeing and hearing more about your adventure with the Westfield.

As others have said, please ask all the questions you want to, there’s no limit! Keep in mind that there’s often not really a “standard specification”, although some combinations of parts are more common that others. Photos of the car showing any parts related to questions you’re asking about will help massively, as members can then help you confirm just what you have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome shigeo San, i work for a Japanese car company , in the UK

I have seen a Westfield near Kumamoto, and even better a Caterham on a breakdown truck in Yokohama

There are several facebook "7" groups with Japanese members

• Thanks 1

Remembered this one - enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1