Car transporter/trailer for IVA test in Kent

Benrobson2999 - Kent AO

Maybe a long shot but just thinking about upcoming IVA. (Date not booked yet).

I think it’s safer to not drive from Deal - Gillingham on the test day as it’s 50 miles or so and the last thing is want is a silly issue that could have been avoided just before the test.

does anyone have any hire trailers in South East Kent area? 
thanks

I drove mine 120 miles round trip. To the IVA. Possibly one of the best things you can do. Give you chance to bed the brakes in. Everything gets nice and warm. And as long as your insured to drive there. There's nothing anyone can say. I'd say drive it there. 

• Like 1

Also If your worried about something. Take it to a local not center and ask them to do a pre mot. Just to check your emissions and other things. 

• Like 2

I understand your dilemma @Benrobson2999 and things do go wrong on the way. (I know!) However, beside the important issue of brake bedding, you need to ensure a really hot engine and exhaust to give you a chance on emissions as the Cat is so far from the manifold. One way or another the car needs a good warming through before IVA.

• Like 1

Terry Trailers 07802 894715 he's around the gravesend area very good and very reasonable...

• Like 1