Cadwell 16th September

Simon Waterfall Syman84

2 hours ago, BenD said:

Hope it wasn't loose wheel nuts

No something even better but I will let the managing director of rush motorsport tell the story

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Kingster said:

Ooh hope we get videos 😁👍

Might be a delay on the editing :)

Not the best of days for me.. 😞 Gremlins still in the machine.

Car wouldn't run properly at all for most of the morning. Tried swapping most of the usual  stuff, including the fuel pump. Managed to fit the pipes the wrong way round, which resulted in a nice tow back to the paddock. Appologies for that red flag. 😚

Got the car ready for yet another test run just as lunch was called. Thankfully it ran better in the afternoon, if not totaly miss fire free. My son Pete got a couple of good sessions, and I managed at least a lap with @Mole towards the end of play.

So.. Utter poo morning, but a fairly good afternoon..  🙂

Nice to meet folks, although we ended up in two camps. I think I saw three other unidentified Westys there? Red FW, a dark blue or maybe black one, and a yellow? Anyone make contact?

1170102528_Cadderstow.jpg.5d0ce209d88ab8fbbe292083d044455b.jpg

You did disappear quickly..while I was out enjoying the emptying track..

Good to see part of the track day team and despite the numerous red flags and terrible traffic I had a fab day.. really enjoyed it..car running like a dream.. and after four o'clock was more or less empty track..

Had some instruction too which proved valuable and 'interesting'!!!

A video.. quick off the mark eh! 🙂

Last session of the day for me. @Mole kindly waited for me to catch up, so had a wee chase for a lap or so. I believe the Duratec was driving on fumes at that point? 😀

• Like 2

Second one from me.

Pete's last session. He was being chased by Nige Pinder (Pinderwaggon?) and a couple of other VAG turbo nutters, so was trying quite hard at times.  The session was red flagged at around 4-40, so we called it a day and got loaded up.

• Like 2

Good to see you Andrew and good vids..shame you had the issues in the morning would have been good to have had more time on track together..

• Like 1