Cadwell 16th September

Simon Waterfall Syman84

how about this thursday 16th september at cadwell. i have done my intro to them as trackday coordinator and see if i can secure a group discount. currently £174 so hopefully we can get a club discount

https://trackobsession.co.uk/product/cadwell-park-track-day-16-09-2021/

Who's keen

I'm keen - any idea how many cars they allow on the day?

20 minutes ago, Tony Smiley said:

I'm keen - any idea how many cars they allow on the day?

hopefully i will speak to them today and will find out on numbers. not likley to get another low numbers day like the july date but cant see it being over 70.

will come back when i find out 

1 hour ago, Chris King said:

@Simon Waterfall Syman84 you mentioned that a discount on this day was not likely - so do we just book direct?

Chris they haven't come back to me yet I was trying to get a group discount. If I haven't heard by Monday I will give them another nudge and if no joy I'm just going to book. 

Im doing this and croft the week after. 

• Like 1

Update 

i have had contact with the TDO and they are looking at the options for discount but are very busy with car hire on other track days so will come back via email in the next 48 hours.

if i get anywhere i will create a thread in the members area for the codes or instructions.

cheers 

I am thinking about booking this.. it seems that dates are generally filling up, although there are a few new dates being introduced.. including one at Snetterton... but it looks like for some Croft could be an alternative..

So does it seem likely that there will only be a couple of us for this date.. or the possibility of more and making a Westy train?

I'm going to do this just waiting on tdo if they don't come back by Friday with any discount. I am going to book

Got an email from the TDO on this one and have a call planned in for this afternoon so will update later ready to start booking. 👍