Croft 23rd September

Simon Waterfall Syman84

Another from me with @Andrew @Simon Waterfall Syman84 and @Jackv4 towards the end. Really enjoyed this one.

Notes to self:

Keep both hands on the wheel more - check brake fluid level - and if you do wear a HANS, check that it's actually attached **!! 🤪

I didn't notice the iPhone waking up while driving - but put it there to stop me "pocket dialling" the emergency services as I did at Cadwell last year 🤭

(** just like trailer straps 😱)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Kingster said:

Another from me with @Andrew @Simon Waterfall Syman84 and @Jackv4 towards the end. Really enjoyed this one.

Notes to self:

Keep both hands on the wheel more - check brake fluid level - and if you do wear a HANS, check that it's actually attached!! 🤪

I didn't notice the iPhone waking up while driving - but put it there to stop me "pocket dialling" the emergency services as I did at Cadwell last year 🤭

I enjoyed that. 👍 What's the red light that flickers now and again? Brake fluid level?

That camera does a cracking job.. just the right amount of movement to convey the feeling of speed. Could do with a nice external mic plugging in so we can hear the mighty zetec sing! 🙂 

30 minutes ago, Kingster said:

(** just like trailer straps 😱)

I missed that. 🙂 

You do have the world's best handbrake though dont you! 

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Brake fluid level?

Yep - as per one of my "notes to self" 😁

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Could do with a nice external mic plugging in

I have one - but with the GoPro Hero 9 you need an adapter to allow the USB C port to be accessible, PLUS a USB to Mic adapter. So I bought their "media mod" which does both in a snazzy housing. BUT the media mod interferes with the GPS signal, which means I can't get the overlays (***** useless GoPro design!)

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

You do have the world's best handbrake though dont you! 

Yes, thankfully!! Could have been exceedingly nasty - I'm trying not to think about it.

Straps were proper tight on the way back and didn't move at all. It won't happen again (and I will be adding a fail-safe next time)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jack T said:

@Kingster I think @Jackv4 will be confused why he keeps getting tagged as being at Croft! 😉 😂

Twas me that was the mobile chicane you all kept passing! 

Ooops!!! WhAt a muppet 🤣

• Haha 2