Croft 23rd September

Simon Waterfall Syman84

OK so there have been quite a few suggestions for croft. This one is Thursday 23rd September with javelin and is the next available day at croft this year that isn't sold out. 

If you use the discount code in the members area this day is £189

I have contacted javelin to introduce myself as trackday coordinator for the club so maybe able to negotiate a bigger discount if we can secure decent numbers say min 10 cars. 

So who's up for a day at croft in the autumn sun ☀️👍

I would be up for this, is it just a matter of booking through Javelin using wscc discount or is there a group booking going on? 

5 minutes ago, Jack T said:

I would be up for this, is it just a matter of booking through Javelin using wscc discount or is there a group booking going on? 

Simon is in talks I believe. 

Nice one, def will book either way if it helps with numbers. 

Will be good to get the car out after 3 years with no time to use. Blyton wscc day in July then this hopefully so far. 

1 hour ago, Jack T said:

Nice one, def will book either way if it helps with numbers. 

Will be good to get the car out after 3 years with no time to use. Blyton wscc day in July then this hopefully so far. 

As Chris said, I am trying to get a group discount. It may just be that they offer the normal club discount but I will see. If we don't hear by mid week I suggest we all start booking so we don't loose out. 

ok so heard back from Javelin the club discount we already have is what we get for a group anyway so book away gents.

Dont forget to have a javelin account as you get 5% back as well in reward points.

Booked! 

It’s showing less than 20 places - so don’t hang around.