New Trackday coordinator/liaison

Simon Waterfall Syman84

ok so update 4 

track obsession, had a great 20min conversation with them on the phone, as with the others have come back and said days are over subscribed so there is no discount at the moment but not out of the question in future. free as part of you day with them is.

free tuition (with a btcc driver, british gt driver or someone on the toca package) 

photos 

refreshments 

also a ex-toca package race technician at every event to help with issues set up and understanding of how your car is behaveing

welcome good bag

we also had a lengthy conversation about supporting our own day soley or with them filling the remaining places with another club so that we were not at risk for the whole cost.

best customer service out of all the TDO's i have had contact with so far regards actually wanting to understand the club what our requirments were

have offerd a unbranded grid photo shoot for the club to use for marketing at the first proposed day at cadwell on the 16th september.

i have also said i will catch up with him on the day to discuss options for next year and our own day.

cheers  

• Thanks 1

No suprise that there's no discounts available. But your doing a sterling job trying. I think track obsession has low numbers on there side which I'm definitely looking for at the moment. I'm hoping to be able to book at least something else this year. 

• Like 1

Great work Simon. Many thanks for your efforts so far. 

• Like 1

Is there any interest in me looking for October and November days yet. 

We have 2 days in july

We have a busy September with 2 days booked as well

I don't have a August day yet either but days with space arnt looking to good. 

On 25/06/2021 at 22:49, Mole said:

Yes we'll don Simon, it all helps..I will book Cadwell this weekend..

We'll Don Simon? Why on earth would we want to wear simon? :getmecoat:

1 hour ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

Is there any interest in me looking for October and November days yet. 

We have 2 days in july

We have a busy September with 2 days booked as well

I don't have a August day yet either but days with space arnt looking to good. 

With the late July Cadwell and the 2 days in September I don't think we are missing much skipping August.

This has been an unusual year, as was last year and with your late appointment there was no time really to sort anything in August.

Long term what would be the plan for 2022? 1 a month? 2 a month maybe to give people a choice depending on location and commitments?

29 minutes ago, Michael Whitworth said:

Long term what would be the plan for 2022? 1 a month? 2 a month maybe to give people a choice depending on location and commitments?

I will be looking at options as soon as I can work with tdo on dates. 

Probably 1 a month through the winter say December to March. Then 2 a month for the rest of the year to give people options. 

I am also working on a club only day somewhere so watch this space for news on that. 

• Like 1