Clan McWesty Kames weekend August 14/15

Gary Taylor

Hi folks, 

following on from the great day we had last weekend I’m now taking names for the sat / sun weekend on August 14/15

you can do either or, or both days.

The plan is to have a bit of a social on the Saturday night. There’s camping, toilets, showers and the clubhouse with its facilities.

As last time it’s a very relaxed affair and you do as little or as much as you want, laps aren’t timed. 1 car at a time, no pressure and limited to 15 cars per day, passengers are welcome but must wear a helmet.

Cost as before is £450 per day divided by the number of cars taking part. Plus the EACC membership £25 ( for those drivers who weren’t there last time) to cover the track insurance and is valid for a year so covers any future days out there.

For more details give me a shout

• 2 weeks later...

Had a couple of replies but if no further interest I’ll reschedule it , as have to let the club know.

I'd love to do another day as really enjoyed it gary but I'd am struggling for that weekend.

4 hours ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

I'd love to do another day as really enjoyed it gary but I'd am struggling for that weekend.

No problem Steve, we’ll get another one sorted out

Right folks I’m going to put another email out tonight and see the response , will make a call on it at the weekend as with a few who have let me know they can’t make it and a few who can I suspect we are quite a way short of what’s needed.

if not the 2 days are we interested in 1 day and to what point as , as was mentioned the cost is split between the cars on the day. Feel free to message me your thoughts

On 05/07/2021 at 17:11, Gary Taylor said:

Right folks I’m going to put another email out tonight and see the response , will make a call on it at the weekend as with a few who have let me know they can’t make it and a few who can I suspect we are quite a way short of what’s needed.

if not the 2 days are we interested in 1 day and to what point as , as was mentioned the cost is split between the cars on the day. Feel free to message me your thoughts

Keen to get involved if possible Gary?  All signed up but never been to Kames before so would be a first for me...

• Like 1

Hi Andy , sorry it’s late and I just replied to your other post without putting 2 and 2 together, duh.

It’s looking like it will be just the Sunday, but will confirm at the weekend.

• Like 1

Hello all, I’m afraid I’ve taken the decision to cancel the august weekend. 
Confirmed numbers just didn’t make it viable at this time to proceed, so I have let the club know and hopefully we can reschedule / arrange another day later on

take care and hope to see you all soon