Speed Series Results 2021 - Pembrey (R7 & R8)

Tigger

Good evening all,
So let's see if we can get this one right.
Results for Pembrey held on 5th & 6th June are now published on the links below.
As we are still early in the season, mistakes may happen so just ping myself or Terry and we will Amend as necessary.

Pembrey (R7) Results
Pembrey (R8) Results

Tiggs

• Tigger changed the title to Speed Series Results 2021 - Pembrey (R7 & R8)
13 hours ago, Tigger said:

Good evening all,
So let's see if we can get this one right.
Results for Pembrey held on 5th & 6th June are now published on the links below.
As we are still early in the season, mistakes may happen so just ping myself or Terry and we will Amend as necessary.

Pembrey (R7) Results
Pembrey (R8) Results

Tiggs

Tiggs - Mark Anson and myself are missing from the Sunday results

• Sad 1

Tiggers is on it right now!

All Sorted - Sorry John, how could I possibly forget you  😄 😄

Tiggs

• Like 1

Great weekends sport at Pembrey. Used as a shakedown really as the car is freshly rebuilt . 

One thing that did stand out for me over the weekend was the number of cars in class 2b (Road going modified) who were illegal. 

No mots, no lights , no passenger seat and running tyres which were super soft. 

This wasn't policed all weekend which left a bitter taste in a few peoples mouths.

Other than that nice to get out. 

FB_IMG_1623244359405.jpg

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Paul Harveyboy said:

Great weekends sport at Pembrey. Used as a shakedown really as the car is freshly rebuilt . 

One thing that did stand out for me over the weekend was the number of cars in class 2b (Road going modified) who were illegal. 

No mots, no lights , no passenger seat and running tyres which were super soft. 

This wasn't policed all weekend which left a bitter taste in a few peoples mouths.

Other than that nice to get out. 

FB_IMG_1623244359405.jpg

Hi Paul,

Were these cars Speed Series cars? Normally we would be looking around but the separation of paddocks meant otherwise on this occasion. if they were speed series entered cars that you refer to, please PM me

I am sorry we didnt get to meet and I am glad you enjoyed the weekend

John

As John has said all Westfield cars in the speed series must comply with our Regs as well as classes on the day so all the stuff you mentioned is essential for ALL cars

Looking at the entries and results as far as I know you were the only Road Going Westfield at the event

Was the problem with those pesky Cateringvans?

Yes cateringvans not complying to the rules. A few turned up with out a timming strut . But these were "race" cars in class 2b not road going. 

We all ended up mates and had a great time. But when I've gone to the expense to go sliding around on hard zzrs when I could be loving life on nice soft ones takes the mik.

Its no consolation I know but back in my Westfield days when in Road Going modified, and when visiting Wales, they had a habit of lumping me in with the slick shod cars. Needless to say the trophy haul was non existent........ much like now really except I'm in a Jedi :)