SOLD- 2014 Mega S2000 For Sale

Brewster

Bought from ToyBox last year with the plan to use it as a trackday car. I've only managed one trackday in it and I can't see me having time to do many more.

Factory built Mega S2000

2500 miles

Outstanding condition.

MoT currently expired, but I will put a fresh one on for the new owner.

The common fault on these of the ECU failing has been rectified. The ECU internals have been replaced by Omex with an entire new board with suppressed outputs to prevent this issue ever happening again.

I swapped the diff for a Quaife ATB LSD as I found the original too aggressive on overrun. The original can come with the car though.

I have only completed about 500 miles since I last serviced it last year, but I will include a factory Honda oil filter and 5 litres of Castrol Edge should want to do it.

4 brand new Toyo R888Rs fitted less than 50 miles ago.

Original book pack and VIN plate from the donor car available. Donor had 60k miles on the engine.

SEIW wide body, FW rear bodywork V8 bonnet, Sports stainless exhaust, Protech shocks gas adjustable and ride height adjustable, anti roll bars front and rear, full “Caged” roll Cage, battery cut off switch, Odyssey lightweight battery, fire extinguisher system, digital dash, removable sparco wheel, Lowered Floors, Cobra sports turbo seats, sparco 3” belts, LED lights, 8j Pro Race wheels, massive ARP four pot Calipers on front with vented discs and upgraded rears.

£22500

IMG_3229.jpeg

IMG_3230.jpeg

IMG_3231.jpeg

IMG_3232.jpeg

IMG_3332 (2).jpeg

• Like 2

• Brewster changed the title to 2014 Mega S2000 For Sale
  • Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to SOLD- 2014 Mega S2000 For Sale

Well done on the sale. 

But that's sacrilege. 2500 miles in 7 years? :o

• Haha 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.