Track Day Gazebo

Kingster

A few of us discussed the possibility of getting a club branded gazebo. I think there’s enough of us doing track days to warrant the promotion 👍

what do the committee think @Gail Jones (Shows & Events Coordinator) @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

@John Dolan - Chairman

@Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

@Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster

@John

@Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary

• Like 1

How many members go to track days at the same time and who are prepared to take it and erect one?

I think it's potentially a great idea. Equally, there sre things like the flags and banners and so on, held at Dell's, that are available for Areas to borrow for events, I don't see, in principal why they cant be used for TD's where there is a collective of members going?

Just now, John said:

How many members go to track days at the same time and who are prepared to take it and erect one?

We often get 10-12 members, not a huge number but a good core group of regulars. 

• Like 1

It's going to need someone, and an AO would make it easier(!) to be nominated for each event to sort things out logistically. But these are things we've already offered to the Areas, so the idea is already out there...

Unless of course anyone fancies possibly resurrecting the old Trackday Liaison type roll that SteveH used to do?

15 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Unless of course anyone fancies possibly resurrecting the old Trackday Liaison type roll that SteveH used to do?

i think this is a great idea. i dont mind taking up the roll(ratified offically of course in the right way) so that there is a club offical contact for TDO's. potential for a couple more club supported days through the year then ontop of the current blyton day.

not precious though if someone else fancies to job.

anyway Gazebo wise i think the current club one isnt a pop up or am i thinking of the big one we use at blyton normally.

ideally 6x3 size would be suitable i supose could still be put back into the stores at Dels as i pass by most weeks at least once to the office so can get it to and from people.

maybe worth a look at the quartermasters inventry first to see if there is something usable.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

I’m based in Glasgow so probably not local for most, but I’ve got a red gazebo 6M x 3M that the club’s welcome to use anytime. It’s only been used a few times for promotional use by my first aid business, but it’s not branded. Only obvious issue is transport though.

Tyndrum 2013.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1