Cadwell 29th july

Simon Waterfall Syman84

1 hour ago, Deanbarnes said:

Booked. Couldn’t see an option to add a second driver? Anyone done this? 

I will ask the tdo

1 hour ago, Deanbarnes said:

Booked. Couldn’t see an option to add a second driver? Anyone done this? 

second drivers are £20 payable on the day, he didnt say how so cash is probably prefreble just in case.

regards the current covid pre briefing side of things, that will come out a week before and can get the second driver to complete as well along with the indemnity form.

this is now looking like its going to be a cracking day with limited numbers of cars. 55 max

i can feel some good westfield train pictures coming 

thanks SImon 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

second drivers are £20 payable on the day, he didnt say how so cash is probably prefreble just in case.

regards the current covid pre briefing side of things, that will come out a week before and can get the second driver to complete as well along with the indemnity form.

this is now looking like its going to be a cracking day with limited numbers of cars. 55 max

i can feel some good westfield train pictures coming 

thanks SImon 

If anyone can get the gopros to work lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

limited numbers of cars. 55 max

I really like the sound of that - approx 70 less than that awful day a few of us did with the worst tdo I’ve used. 

• Haha 2

@Simon Waterfall Syman84 My fat fingers entered the incorrect email address on my phone when I booked it🤦‍♂️Obviously I haven’t had any confirmation etc & I’ve tried contacting the tdo through the website & also an email address to amend my email.

But know ones got back to me as yet, could you please give me the contact details you have or ask them to amend my details if you don’t want give out personal details out.

thanks

2 minutes ago, Andy (Sycho) said:

@Simon Waterfall Syman84 My fat fingers entered the incorrect email address on my phone when I booked it🤦‍♂️Obviously I haven’t had any confirmation etc & I’ve tried contacting the tdo through the website & also an email address to amend my email.

But know ones got back to me as yet, could you please give me the contact details you have or ask them to amend my details if you don’t want give out personal details out.

thanks

andy send me a PM with the correct details full name and right email please thanks 

I have not seen any confirmation yet. 

This is all I had. I have been in regular contact with the tdo, and when I have said x number of bookings he hasn't said no that's not right so I think all is good. 

Once we have a final list of people I will send him a note saying this is how many wscc members are booked on and may help with a club discount negotiation. 

Screenshot_20210610_051825.jpg

• Like 1

im the same as Simon ive had 2 emails one from paypal to confirm the transaction and one from the tdo saying the payment has been recieved

Thanks  for the message,  sorry I can't  attend. 

Have a good day

23 hours ago, a15cro said:

I have not seen any confirmation yet. 

Mine was sent to the PayPal address which is my wife’s, not sure if I would of got one with my booking email.

• Like 1

We have another Westfield Megablade coming, Matt Taylor he is not a member on here yet but I’m trying to get him to join👍

• Like 1

Nice group of us booked on now

1.  @Simon Waterfall Syman84

2. @Chris King

3. @LukeW

4. @a15cro

5. @BenD

6. @Andy (Sycho)

7. @neptune

8. @Deanbarnes

9. @Tony Smiley

10. Matt Taylor (Andy Sycho mate) 

Any more for anymore. I'm planning on a social the evening before at the circuit with bbq for those interested. 

• Like 3