Looking for an XI/ex-XI owner from near Reading.....

DIY-Si

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong section but I wasn't sure where to put it so ended up here. Tech Talk didn't feel quite right, but it seemed too techy for the Start Line. Mods, please move it if you feel another section would be more appropriate. 

I am currently building an XI and trying to locate a fellow builder/owner who I believe was from the Reading area and may now have sold their XI. They fitted a Mk1 Mini column mounted indicator switch to their car, and I am hoping I can get hold of them for some advice on achieving the same. If anyone can either point me in the direction of said owner, or point them in mine it would be greatly appreciated. Equally, if anyone has any ideas of info about how the switch was mounted, that would also be greatly appreciated!