SEW/SEiW wanted - now found

sideways_stu

I'm looking to get back into the Westfield way after a 15 year absence but this time with a wide bodied car engined model.  I'm open to buying something ready to go but equally changing major components if the price is right but has to have a V5 as it will see some road use and I'm not going to put a car through an IVA, budget is up to £20k for something that ticks all the boxes but will consider lower spec/price cars that I then significantly upgrade.

Perfect spec would be aerorace & lightweight bodywork, aeroscreen, full cage, uprated T9 box, LSD, wide tunnel chassis so engine can go well back, lightweight brakes/hubs.  I have the option to drop in a tuned 2 litre Duratec engine (which I already have as a spare for the rally car) but could run as is this year to avoid missing summer use.

Changing engines, boxes, diffs, suspension & brakes, converting to EFi, rewiring for digital dash, fitting a full cage & other significant changes are all ok with me.  I won't be having carpets, wet weather gear, heater etc so none of that really matters.

A search found this which was almost perfect but then I saw it was for sale 18 months ago...

I'm near Coventry but travel round the UK quite a lot so location isn't a restriction.

Hopefully there will be something around and I'll be able to participate in a Warwickshire meet in the near future!

Thanks

Stuart

Edited by sideways_stu
update as now bought car
  • Like 1

• sideways_stu changed the title to SEW/SEiW wanted - now found

Car now bought and tucked away in the garage - hopefully to start enjoying it next week!

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.