Recommendations in the Cheshire area; someone to supply/fit Paint Protection Film.

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

As there's still no sign of anyone doing rear arch guards in abs, grp or carbon for FW wide rear arches, it looks like it's back to PPF.

I've had the kits on two other Westfield's, and to be honest, while the protection is great, the rear arches are such a pain to do, even with the templated film you can get for stock arches. Just don't fancy doing it again myself!

So need someone that can do the fronts of the rear arches, and the base of the tub, where it meets the rear wings.

Never had anything wrapped in my life, so have no idea who's in the area, let alone who's good or not!

There is a company on the King St ind estate Middlewich that can do it. Not sure of the cost but i've seen lots of Lambo's getting clear wraps done there when I have been out on test drive.

• Like 1