New In North Staffs

David Bennett

Hi everyone, I have just bought another Westfield some 20years since my first one, really looking forward to a few club meers and drives in the Peak District and towards Wales if the rain ever stops!

David Bennett

IMG_7101.jpg

• Like 4

Cheers Alan, it's a bit like Christmas Day as a kid with presents and no batteries!

Welcome! We’re hoping to actually get a proper (Cheshire and N. Staffs) meet again at the Golden Pheasant, Plumley, in early June, you’ll be very welcome, if you can make it.

And yes, the Peaks and N. Wales is a fantastic playground, in this part of the country.

Sounds great, Si where do I find details of dates/times and meet locations, do I need to email Ian directly?

Hi Dave,

Look forward to getting to Plumley next month

2 minutes ago, David Bennett said:

Sounds great, Si where do I find details of dates/times and meet locations, do I need to email Ian directly?

Keep an eye in the local area meets section. We meet the first Thursday of the month.

Welcome from South Derbyshire, I'm another Peaks regular 👍

Welcome back in to Westfield ownership. 

Hello David and welcome to the club.

Peak District meets will be back on as soon as the weather picks up. We meet at 10am on a Saturday or a Sunday near Bakewell and the details are posted in the Events section a few days before.  

Hope to see you at one soon!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Si.Dalziel said:

Welcome from Warrington. @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO isn’t far from you and is a regular at the Cheshire and north staffs meets. Hope to see you there if you fancy it.

We have managed a few good runs out to Wales and the peaks.

:ww: back @David Bennett I'm not too far away in Werrington. I'm also often out in the Peaks and a regular at the local meet as @Si.Dalziel suggests.

Hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

Ian

• Like 1