Found- closed** Narrow body Nose/Bonnet/Scuttle

Beggers

All 3 needed, or will take parts of and mix and match as I will get it all painted with the tub anyway.

Must be narrow body, I have purchased widebody nose/bonnet and scuttle by mistake. 

We have a discount code on at the moment if you require....

37 minutes ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

We have a discount code on at the moment if you require....

You can still get narrow body parts? 

3 minutes ago, Beggers said:

You can still get narrow body parts? 

i was going to ask the same, about 6 years ago a driver t boned my car, it went back to the factory where during the repairs they fitted a secondhand bonnet and had it painted to match my car.

so are these body parts new or secondhand ...

if new thats great as i think lots of folks really struggle to find parts for our old cars. if they are secondhand surely that supply is going to diminish over time.

I think you can but only in white

i seem to remember a lad on here rebuilding his after a fire and mentioned it,

yep,

89 se rebuild in build diaries

On 05/05/2021 at 11:46, Beggers said:

All 3 needed, or will take parts of and mix and match as I will get it all painted with the tub anyway.

Must be narrow body, I have purchased widebody nose/bonnet and scuttle by mistake. 

i appreciate that the below post isnt perhaps what you wanted, but you could sell what you dont use...

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, OldStager said:

i appreciate that the below post isnt perhaps what you wanted, but you could sell what you dont use...

funny enough I had that thought when I saw it as well, but left it out as an option to see what turns up first.  :)

1 hour ago, Beggers said:

funny enough I had that thought when I saw it as well, but left it out as an option to see what turns up first.  :)

if you did get it, i would be so tempted on the tub, mine is goosed really, my nose and other stuff all ok but the tub has more holes than swiss cheese these days, lol...

• Beggers changed the title to Found- closed** Narrow body Nose/Bonnet/Scuttle

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.