North Wales - This Weekend

DylanParry

Hopefully, if the weather is nice, I’ll be looking to go for a drive this Sunday - planning possibly the Ponderosa Cafe.

Anyone else out and about?

A5A462E9-E4BD-4D35-A0E3-D69290C120EF.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi Dylan, I have some taxiing of my kids to a wedding reception on Sunday but would love a run out with some other Westies. What times are you thinking about. I can start early but need to be back in Penmaenmawr by 1:30 so could join for the morning. 

1 hour ago, Hafod said:

Hi Dylan, I have some taxiing of my kids to a wedding reception on Sunday but would love a run out with some other Westies. What times are you thinking about. I can start early but need to be back in Penmaenmawr by 1:30 so could join for the morning. 

Dylan, have you joined our area what’s app Wirral and north Wales area group , doesn’t seem to be many people from north west Wales though. 

The Ponderosa was closed last Sunday, but was open later in the week. An alternative is the cafe at Rhug on the A5, not too far away.

Hi Dylan, please let me know if you'd like to be added to our WhatsApp group as the the guys are a lot more active on there. There may be a few people interested in meeting up with you. If have however, pointed them towards this post.

• Like 1

On 01/05/2021 at 09:29, Nick Clarke - Joint AO Wirral and North Wales said:

Hi Dylan, please let me know if you'd like to be added to our WhatsApp group as the the guys are a lot more active on there. There may be a few people interested in meeting up with you. If have however, pointed them towards this post.

That would be great if I could

The Ponderosa was open when I passed it on Thursday

8 hours ago, CraigHew said:

The Ponderosa was open when I passed it on Thursday

When you passed the Ponderosa?

Did you not stop? Was the lure of a bacon bap too easy to resist? With a fried egg and brown sauce too? Maybe a sausage?

No serious, dedicated, Westie driver could ever resist that.

• Haha 1

Its on my regular route but only 20 minutes from my front door so quite hard to justify the stop, equally so, after blatting around north wales its only 20 minutes from home on the way back.....

Hello

Would it be possible to also join the what’s app group?

Looking forward to a run out with you guys although I’m out of the area (peaks) but would love some local knowledge of North Wales ( best routes ) etc

Thanks Dave