Searching for a previously owned Megablade

Kevin Creed

Hi everyone,

I bought a Westfield Megablade back in 2003/2004 and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Unfortunately I had to sell the car and have regretted the decision ever since.

I would love to see what the car looks like now and discuss with the current owner whether they would consider selling it.

The registration was/is DX53 WKK, if you’re the owner or if you know the current owner I’d really like to get in touch.

Many thanks for reading.

Kev

:ww: @Kevin Creed

This suggests it's not been used for a while-

image.png.04df8a28395d8f8bc7f96624d1ed4dbf.png

Good luck in your search.

If your on Facebook there are a couple of BEC groups that might helps as well 👍 try BEC’s owners group 

• 2 months later...
On 29/04/2021 at 17:15, Kevin Creed said:

@tex would you happen to have the above reg recorded on your spreadsheet?

many thanks

Hi, sorry I don't know who has it...I'll keep an eye out tho...👍

@tex do you have Q715 ERT on your spreadsheet? I bought it a couple of months ago from a guy in Scotland and I believe it spent a lot of its life in the Midlands before that.

4 minutes ago, Deano85 said:

@tex do you have Q715 ERT on your spreadsheet? I bought it a couple of months ago from a guy in Scotland and I believe it spent a lot of its life in the Midlands before that.

I am assuming this is the spreadsheet to which is being mentioned.

No, the one I keep is for genuine megabusa, megablade and megabird only

Hi Tex,

I've recently got back into BEC after building and racing a Megabusa back in the early 2000, and just purchased a MegaBlade, its not quite as poky as the Busa , but still sings along and the "Grin per Mile" is still very similar, can I add my car to your list? I'd also love to find out if my old car is still around, have checked the various car checking website and it looks like its still alive'ish.

Cheers