MOT recommendations in the leamington area.

Therev73

As above, I've never had to get an MOT before seems it's not quite as straight forward as I'd hoped with my local garage pretty much turning their noses up at it. Leamington, Warwick, Coventry, Rugby, Banbury etc let me know who you take yours too. 

Not sure if it's too far away but I've used Hill Top Garage in Earl Shilton for many years for my Westfields

They used to mot all of the cars from Caterham Midlands when they were based a couple of miles down the road so know this type of car.

• Thanks 1

I never had to brung my Westie for one, but I always used DJK auto services for my other vehicles. He's not a garage that does repairs - literally only does MOTs, but I always found him to be totally fair, as he's not going to fail anything so that he gets to charge for a repair. 

• Thanks 1

I use Heathcote autos in Leamington for all my cars including the westy, had no issues with them in the past 10/15 years

• Thanks 1