Anything happening in North Wales

Hafod

On the road now for a few months since registration and between lock downs. Looking forward to a few run outs with other Wesfield owners on the north west Wales A & B roads. Only seen one other out on the road over the last 600 miles. 

F7707247-4F5D-41C9-85D0-9EE3F70B35B8.jpeg

• Like 2

Hi.... moving to North Wales coast in a week or two and will be up to some runs out over the summer months.

😃

• Like 2

Some of us from the Cheshire and N. Staffs area like to come over, too. Not had much chance though since the Autumn, with the various restrictions.

Looking forward to heading over before too long, fingers crossed.

• Like 2

Ill be over there most sunny days starting May 1st....👍

• Like 1

As Dave said we had a few runs down to Claerwen reservoir last year. I highly recommend the roads down there if your looking for somewhere to go.

I can’t wait to get out and about soon.

We were over in Wales on Sunday and plan to do many more runs over the next few months. PM me if you would like to be added to our WhatsApp group to find out about run outs in the future. North Wales is our "Playground" 🙂

Hoping to have a few drive outs around North Wales. Im based in Caernarfon, and will be enjoying the car aslong as the weather lets us

Im intending to tax mine on Saturday so im guessing the weather will no doubt return to winter....

1 hour ago, Nick Clarke - Joint AO Wirral and North Wales said:

We were over in Wales on Sunday and plan to do many more runs over the next few months. PM me if you would like to be added to our WhatsApp group to find out about run outs in the future. North Wales is our "Playground" 🙂

I have sent you a pm. Please add me to the what’s app group