Hello from North Wales

DylanParry

Hello, I’m Dylan, from Caernarfon, North Wales.

After weeks of looking, and several months of wanting, I’ve finally bought my first Westfield.

I’ve been rallying for a number of years, in 206 Cup Car, Clio Cup, 205 Gti etc, but decided it was time to buy a more of a toy to enjoy rather than a car to race around track and the Isle Of Man.

Anyway, after a nice drive yesterday, I came home with this beauty. I’m sure you will recognise the car.

B33E388A-55E3-410C-B50D-78FECC8EFF4B.jpeg

90736CEB-127B-4107-A996-A3A6B68DD1BE.jpeg

3C6AC58D-30D3-4A31-97F2-6A420B2EE430.jpeg

• Like 5

Well done on your purchase.

You live in a great location too with miles of Westfield-friendly North Wales B roads to play on.

Im looking forward to getting back there for some more epic drives myself soon once @CosKev stops playing with his spanners.

what spec is the car?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, CraigHew said:

once @CosKev stops playing with his spanners.

You haven't taxed yours yet so don't blame me!😜

• Haha 1

Welcome on board. 
It will be a whole new experience for you. 

Welcome! Looks a lovely car, and you’re right in the heartland of some fabulous roads.

Hi Dylan, I live in Penmaenmawr and got my FW registered in Nov last year so after all the lockdowns I’m enjoying the Snowdonia passes and often passing through Caernarfon. Hope to see you on the road sometime soon.

13DC94D9-5B1F-41D1-B501-1DBCF0A2CEB9.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi from South Wales.. look forward to driving up and around North Wales this summer maybe you be able to provide some nice routes 🤔