thank you westfield sports cars

Richard (OldStager)

a big thanks to wsc's parts dept 👍, wheel bearings and ball joints ordered late thurs afternoon and in my hands at 11am today.

as long as my hands hold out, i should get the thing back on the road today...yay.

• Like 4

Yes, thank you @Westfield Parts Dept for allowing me today to collect my windscreen and have a nosey nose around the factory.  Mum is the word on that thingy I am not allowed to divulge! ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster said:

Mum is the word on that thingy I am not allowed to divulge! ;) 

i wont sleep tonight now 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

Always good to put a name to a face and the face to a name, will message you once the items are ready.

• Like 1

WSC have been great throughout my build so far 👍🏼👍🏼 Top customer service always

• Like 1

Patrick and the team in parts have been consistently superb, in my own dealings with them  - yes, sometimes, where something needed to be made to order, like the tonneau cover I ordered last year, there have been some long lead times from their suppliers. But I’ve found Westfields end of the process to be consistently quick, painless and expedited as efficiently as they can, outside factors allowing. 

Where an item had been in stock, (and many have), it’s been here next day, as long as I’ve ordered early enough in the day.

• Like 3