Trailer loan/hire, Tuesday, 27th April, Cheshire

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

After the mapping session had to be cut short last time with fuel pressure issues at high load/rpm, my follow up booking at NMS is nearly here.

I don’t suppose any one has a trailer spare next Tuesday, the 27th by any chance?  (I believe there’s a trackday on around that date so appreciate it might be cutting it fine!)

The appointment is in the afternoon, so could collect Tuesday morning, or Monday evening, and return it Wednesday, during the day, (except mid morning) or in the evening.

Fingers crossed!

Hi Dave

I could make mine available no problem. Its even got new tyres on all around. Call me to arrange if still needed. Usual terms and conditions apply. I'll need a few hours to re-arrange my garage.

Best regards

Bob

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

After the mapping session had to be cut short last time with fuel pressure issues at high load/rpm, my follow up booking at NMS is nearly here.

I don’t suppose any one has a trailer spare next Tuesday, the 27th by any chance?  (I believe there’s a trackday on around that date so appreciate it might be cutting it fine!)

The appointment is in the afternoon, so could collect Tuesday morning, or Monday evening, and return it Wednesday, during the day, (except mid morning) or in the evening.

Fingers crossed!

Dave, I´m not using my trailer at the end. you can come to pick up your reg plate, and the trailer... Sadly is a twin axle now.

• Thanks 1