Sunny Cadwell Park

Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

Sunny and warming  up

20210415_090937_copy_648x1152.jpg.4614bed0e2b57551aad7b0bc65dd8c3a.jpg20210415_084151_copy_1152x648.jpg.0fd1b47c4eb85a3ce7410bc0066b1d4f.jpg

• Like 7

Some videos from the day

The morning was a sequence of red flags: multiple stoppages because people knocked out corner markers, a Subaru that went up in flames (the driver pulled the extinguisher and left foam all over the track), A Subaru that mashed both ends :(.

The afternoon was much quieter,  a lot of people went home at 2pm... we stayed until 5pm

Some fast Honda Civics, Evo and Subarus.

Driving was good, except for  a couple of dimwits who couldn't wait for the straights and tried to overtake on the outside of corner exits when you were running out to the kerb.. :(

First Video are the in car cameras. edited from nearly 3 hours of footage...we had a good day:yes: 

Second Video is a Gopro ( which needs an external mic or wind protector).

My mate Fred driving, who's much faster than me.....(a bottom clenching moment at 15.20)

• Like 1

Enjoyed them Trev.😎

It sounded like you were having some problems with the gear change in the first one? ..and the second one could have had a nasty ending! Lucky lucky lucky. :oops:

750mc have had a meeting there yesterday, .. hence lots of Hot hatch racers out for a practice.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the videos Trev 👍

Yes the morning was almost continuous red flags. Never known so many on a dry track. One period I managed 3 single laps in a row each time stopped by a red flag!

The afternoon was very good though without hardly any stoppages and by the end of the day we pretty much had the track to ourselves 😀

7 hours ago, Andrew said:

you were having some problems with the gear change in the first one

Some are probably Fred learning the car. 

At one point I missed  a change down to second,  then my brain unwired and I couldn't find any gear.. coasting a while... brain  reset and all was well again