Warwickshire Area Curborough Track Day - Friday, May 28th - ONLY RESERVE PLACES LEFT

Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

Hi Martyn. 
I’m in if possible. I’ve messaged you but not had a response yet.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Martyn

Money paid. Better start putting the car back together! 
thanks. 

• Like 1

• Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO changed the title to Warwickshire Area Curborough Track Day - Friday, May 28th - ONLY RESERVE PLACES LEFT
  • 4 weeks later...

Breakfast food and BBQ lunch food all ready, don't forget to bring drinks for yourselves.

Also, the gates need to be closed during the day so please shut them after entering or leaving.

See you all tomorrow!

Martyn 

• Like 1

Is it arrive anytime before 10:00? 

3 minutes ago, harrypotter said:

Is it arrive anytime before 10:00? 

Sorry, just read the instructions! Doh! 

7 hours ago, Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO said:

Breakfast food and BBQ lunch food all ready, don't forget to bring drinks for yourselves.

Also, the gates need to be closed during the day so please shut them after entering or leaving.

See you all tomorrow!

Martyn 

Have a good day everyone... Nice and sunny :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

• Like 1

Yes it was a good day out with great people and great weather. Met some new people and caught up with some I havent seen for a fair old time. Thanks to Martyn and sue. And all the other people who helped out

Great to catch up with you guys this afternoon, it has been along time no see, normality is gradually coming back 👍 

F314D39D-013E-4F4B-AC2D-D15FFFD7D2A4.thumb.jpeg.d13e9ed62a1a954a3ca5d3651ec9f12c.jpeg
someone even looked after the old un of the group 😘 ( we all love a Geoff )

13 minutes ago, DamperMan said:

https://youtu.be/DL9GWShVwSY

tyre buffing ... 

I do love a blast around there.

But I want to know what @aeg is talking about at the start of the video something about me 😂🤣

Debut track experience for my son & I.  We have a long way to go before can challenge Sir Lewis Hamilton. But learned lots. 

Must try harder.  Giving the keys to an experienced driver was an eye opener.  Apparently my brakes do work. So the grass cutting, missed braking zones must have been oil related. 

My son and I were treated to a serious run thanks to Luke Wyatt & Steve Potter. Personally I worked more on this run, holding on! than during the driving.  Thanks both!

Thank you Martyn, Sue for the great hospitality. Casey-Jay is now requesting marinated pork meals. 

Great day had by all. 

All the best. JCB🚜

@Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

@LukeW

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't get a chance to thank you in person before I left but many thanks Martyn and Sue for putting on such an enjoyable event. Good to meet up with some new faces and an excellent opportunity for a shakedown before my season's competition begins. Weather wasn't bad either.

Keith 

• Like 1